In light of the current Covid-19 crisis that’s happening around the world, we want you to know that we at Body Option Clinic are here for you and that we’ll do whatever we can to help, serve and support you.
That is why we’ve decided to launch our newest and latest Online/Virtual Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Consultation service, so that you can now connect with us virtually and seek help from the comfort of your own home.
Such a service will be useful to the following 3 groups of people:
(1) Those that are not sure if they should seek help from a doctor for their current medical condition (especially at a time like this)
(2) Those that are tired of getting poor results from conventional medical treatments and want to try something new or different
(3) Past patients who have experienced the benefits of our treatments and would like us to continue helping them
During these online/virtual consultations, our team of trained specialists will review your medical history, assess your current medical condition, help you set new health goals and recommend customized herbal treatments to address your conditions.
We’ll also work with you to schedule follow-up consultations as well, so that we can keep track of your progress and make any further recommendations if necessary.
Due to our specialty areas, we’re only able to help people with specific medical conditions at the moment via this service. These conditions are outlined below together with their most common signs and symptoms:
(1) Digestive Conditions (e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hemorrhoids, Indigestion)
- Bloating stomach
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain
(2) Psychosomatic Conditions - conditions involving both the mind and body (e.g. Hypertension, Migraine / Tension Headaches, Ulcers)
- Heart palpitations
- Sweaty palms and feet
- Anxiety and depression
- Poor concentration
(3) Gynecological Conditions (e.g. Ovarian cysts, Premenstrual Syndrome, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder)
- Painful period
- Excessive or absence ofperiod
- Pressure in lower abdominal region
- Extreme mood/emotion changes before period
(4) Chronic Pain Conditions (e.g. Cervical Spondylosis, Tendinitis, Disc Herniation, Osteoarthritis)
- Joint/muscle pain
- Stiffness of joints
- Limited range of motion hindering daily activities such as climbing stairs, exerciseetc
So if you have any of the above symptoms and would like us to help you, please feel free to use this service.
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR ONLINE/VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
Just click the following link below to schedule your online/virtual appointment, at a date and time most convenient for you: