IV therapy is a very common procedure nowadays that is used to deliver fluids, blood, or medication directly into a patient’s system through the vein.
There are several reasons that someone may need IV therapy, including lack of nutrients in the system and dehydration, or severe reasons including surgery or emergency situations.
Body Option Clinic now provides IV therapy to boost one’s immune system. IV administration of nutrients achieves blood concentrations much higher than possible by oral supplementing?
Why IV Therapy?
If you have an inflamed gut, it typically means that you’re likely not absorbing nutrients properly. IVs bypass the gut and delivers the nutrients directly into your blood.
Although you may be eating a well-rounded diet, our soils are notoriously deficient in vitamins and minerals. Therefore, IV therapy is an efficient and effective way to top up your vitamins and minerals to ensure optimal health.
Who Could Benefit From IV Therapy?
- If you are very stressed your body is using up specific nutrients like crazy and likely causing a deficiency of certain nutrients like b-vitamins and vitamin c.
- If you train intensely you need more nutrients to support the growth of muscle, improve endurance and prevent injuries.
- Those looking for help with mood disorders like anxiety and depression.
- People suffering from ‘burnout’.
- People looking for longevity medicine and health optimization.
- Anyone wanting to boost their immune system.
- Anyone looking for support with detoxification of toxins from the body.
- People looking for help with asthma control.
- Alternative therapy for certain migraines and headaches.
- Looking for help with PMS symptoms.
- People suffering from heart conditions like atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, and hypertension.
- People looking for help with weight loss.
- Those with neuropathy.
- People looking for help recovering from addictions.
- Improve healing times after surgery or trauma.
Book a free 15-minute consultation with one of our Doctors today.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 604-260-2713